Saturday, July 30, 2005

Grin


Grin
Originally uploaded by cbnystrom.
It's amazing how a little grin can absolutely make your day. Good times.

Melanie is out for a ride this morning with her friend Erin. They'll probably do about 4 hours riding the country roads north of town.

Thor and I are chilling on the couch for a bit. Then we'll head out to do the shopping for the week.

I'll get out for a short ride later today and then tomorrow morning me and the boys are doing a long, hilly one up close to PA and back. It should end up being around 5 hours round trip.

I've been doing a lot of 1-3 hour rides so I'm curious to see what my body does the last couple of hours.

I'm printing out some small Thor photos to tape to the handlebars of my various bikes. They should be good for inspiration when the going gets tough.

I've been listening to a lot of French language stuff on my iPod lately, trying to improve my linguistic skills, yo. I'll probably only use it on vacations, but I think I could go for working a year or two abroad...getting immersed in a different culture and doing a lot of road trips around Europe. Thor is already into travelling so I'm sure he would have a good time.

That's all for now...the countdown to 'cross season is in full effect...two months 'til the first race.

No comments: