Sunday, December 04, 2005

miserable

My plan was to race both days this weekend at Fair Hill, but at about 11:30 Friday night I started to get sick. I spent all night puking and basically peeing out of my ass with diarhhea. Man, it sucked! I was so sore and achey that I couldn't get back to sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time.

On Saturday I was pretty much in bed all day and managed to get a couple of 1-2 hour naps in with the help of a heating pad, but I still could not get comfortable. By 5pm I tried to eat something and managed 1 bite of toast and three spoonfuls of soup. That's all I could handle.

Last night I actually slept really well until about 4:30, when my back started to get sore from being in bed so much.
I'm going to try to eat something now to supplement my diet of Gatorade.

The last time I got this I turned it into a nice weight loss, but that's not what I need just days before Nationals, but I'll rally.

1 comment:

vonteity said...

That sucks, man. Sorry you weren't there, it was a fun race on Sunday with all the mud. You didn't miss much on Saturday... it was bitterly cold and the wind was brutal!