Sunday, September 24, 2006

Today was a good day


09-24-06_1238.jpg
Originally uploaded by cbnystrom.
Charm City 'Cross exceeded our expectations today.
We had a huge turnout and everyone seemed to have a fun time. It was a lot of work and stress, but the atmosphere and excitement of today's event made it all worthwhile.

We're compiling a PR packet to help sell our event to the City in order to make getting use of the Park easier. We'll be collecting photos and stories to make the case that our event is a positive for the City. If anyone has any comments that might help please send them my way. I'd love to hear any suggestions or criticisms too. We want to keep improving the race year after year.
Thank you.

I'll have more to say about the day and the racing later.
I need some sleep first.

7 comments:

HEFOLY said...

Thanks for all the hard work you did to make this event happen. You put on a great event. One down, ....to go!

Chris said...

Thanks! It was a fun day.

Hatch said...

Love the picture of Thor with the CCW t-shirt. I see him ripping up the juniors in another 5-10 years.

Chris H said...

Chris, I'll send you the photos I have. There were alot, but every other one was out of focus. There's more of you than Bernie and John though.

Great event and course, thanks.

Adam Szczepanski said...

excellent, dude. kick ass race. you removed the one "eh" part of the course from last year.

I had a blast. thanks for kicking ass.

Chris said...

kicking ass was pretty much our mission statement. glad you had fun. thanks for supporting our race!

dk said...

Helluva job. Awesome course! My hats off to you and the rest of the crew that made Charm happen.