Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DCCX


P1010570
Originally uploaded by homey at the velodromey
flubbed the start
but got back up front quickly
oh boy, i'm on Gunnar's wheel...good place to be
oh crap, i think i just broke my saddle
it's probing my colon
pitting twice during lap one is never good
from way back in the field i worked my way forward
Judd and I worked together well to reel back a few guys on the last lap
and I jumped at the right time to win that group for 17th
not what i was hoping for
but I'm actually very happy with how I raced after the first lap
I learned a lot about moving forward, passing guys, and moving from group to group....it was like bike racing school
I love cross

1 comment:

Scott T. said...

yeah, so what was up with the Saddle.

one word -- Thomson

no alternatives