Saturday, October 11, 2008

Monk mode


Monk mode
Originally uploaded by cbnystrom
The Map Room - Chicago

Striving for monk mode while in Chicago for work. It ain't easy. ;-)

Ran over by the Lake yesterday afternoon. The Marathon is tomorrow so I had a lot of people ask me if I was running on Sunday. Ummm, no.

St. Bernardus Abt 12 in the proper glassware at The Map Room last night. That qualifies for monk mode, right? Great bar. Many Belgians and other quality brews on tap. Good music and scene. Seeing a lot of bikes parked out front was a good sign. Thanks for the beta, YDT!

Ran again this morning and I'm getting a massage this afternoon.

Trying to get the work done for the upcoming races. It's a short season.

Missing the family and bummed to miss the backyard beer cross at Ben-fest tonight!

Well, I better start paying attention to this presentation. ;-)

No comments: