Thursday, January 24, 2008

the warmest room

Another nice snow (ice) TMR ride in the books Thursday morning. My neighbor KR is the man, opening his house with hot coffee ready at 5:30am! W rallied from a sleepless night to post for the ride. The pull of a pre-work mountain bike ride is a tough force to resist. Even on a very cold day the woods becomes the warmest room.

This was my third ride on the Panaracer Rampage 29er 2.35's and so far I like them a lot.

012408_07121.jpg

This photo from Amsterdam (Summer of 2004) highlights the Dutch attributes of practicality and fashion. The Dutch minivan rocks! I'm still on the lookout for a pair of those gold lame' cycling shorts.

111_1122

'Cross Worlds this weekend. I wonder what the atmosphere will be like in Italy...
Next year they'll be back in The Nederlands.

IMG_1978.JPG

Here she comes again & I'm biting my lip but it won't be long

111_1120_r1

No comments: