Friday, August 05, 2005

Beeeeeeeeeeeeer

It's Friday and I'm ready for a beer, but this'll have to do for now.

Check out this link to a very cool Cecil B. Demille-ish ad for Carlton Draught Beer.

http://www.bigad.com.au/

Or click on the title of this post.

Weekend plans...

Tonight: Beer (maybe 2!), carryout and a movie on the chesterfield (that's Virginian for super-comfy couch)

Saturday: Road ride, then el salto for a margarita and grub......mmmmm el salto, my favorite Wendy's converted into a cheap Mexican joint!!! I already know what I'm getting...jumbo margarita frozen w/salt, cheese dip, guacamole, & a burrito con azada w/chicken. Damn, with all the talk of booze and mexican food this is starting to sound like a post from fatmarc's blog.

Sunday: mtb ride & new recipe night on sunday...still on the grilled fish theme.

There will also be a lot of Thor-time all weekend long...it's the best.

On Monday I'll be up before the crack of dawn to catch a train for a quick trip to NYC for what promises to be a long day.

I'm getting hungry. Time to grab lunch.

No comments: